A big bag of Halloween candy is the aspiration of kids all over during this time of year. But what's even better is a table full of spooky Halloween snacks! Once you lay your eyes on some ghastly decorated cupcakes and other devilishly looking desserts you'll be sure to be cast under their spell.
However, with all that being said, a part of you still wants to follow your keto diet. Well, worry not, as we have a treat here that is just as healthy and as it is gruesome.
Easy to make and using only ingredients that are keto-friendly, you don't need to worry about the carbs and sugar when trying these Witch Finger Cookies. To enhance them even more, of course, add ReadySlim's detox teas. Whether it is in the morning with Wakey Wakey or at night with Snoozzzy, have a couple of these snacks while you sip from your cup.
Net Carbs per Serving
- 1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
In a large bowl, beat together the honey and coconut oil.
Add in the vanilla and almonds extracts and beat once more.
Add the coconut flour and salt into the bowl and stir until a wet dough forms.
Scrape the dough onto a large piece of saran wrap and wrap into a flat, thin disc.
Place into the refrigerator until firm and roll-able, which takes about 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll into 4 inch long finger-shapes.
- Firmly press a sliced almond into the tip of the finger, to create a space for the nail later on.
- Form the knuckles by making several horizontal, shallow cuts just under the finger nail, and then in the center of each finger
- Lightly press in the dough on either sides of the knuckles to shape them.
- Place the fingers onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the whole pan into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once frozen, bake the cookies until golden brown.
- Once cooled, dip the bottom of the finger into the strawberry jam.
- Fill the finger nail space with a bit of jam, and press in a sliced almond.