It’s National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! Here’s the ULTIMATE keto chocolate chip cookie recipe for you. These chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and they are keto-friendly! Don’t need to worry about the carbs and sugar - feel free to snack on these without feeling guilty!
Can I eat cookies on a Keto diet?
Of course you can! Just make sure your cookies are keto-friendly. Check the net carbs of the cookies and calculate carefully with your everyday calorie profile. What’s the best combination? Eat your delicious keto chocolate chip cookies with ReadySlim’s organic detox tea blends.
Net Carbs per Serving
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Preheat a saucepan over medium heat and melt the butter. Place melted butter and erythritol in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix together for about 15 seconds.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and kosher salt into the wet mixture and mix well until dough forms a ball.
- Knead in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to divide the dough into 20 cookies and place on a baking sheet. Flatten them out by pressing down on the top slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheets for 30 minutes before serving. Keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.