Have you been searching for a keto-friendly substitute for french fries? We’re sharing with you one of our favorite snacks and fries-substitute - Keto Avocado Fries!
Use only 20 minutes to make this easy and satisfying Keto snack. Enjoy this crispy on-the-outside and creamy-on-the-inside avocado fries with any Keto dipping sauce and keto-friendly Snoozzzy detox tea!
How to choose the best avocado
- Color - Perfectly ripe avocados are usually black and with hints of green.
- Texture - Smooth with no large indentations.
- Press - Squeeze lightly. The avocado should not be too hard or too soft.
- Check the Stem - Peel back the stem at the top. Good avocado has a green color underneath, but not brown color.
Net Carbs per Serving
- 3 avocados
- 70 g pork rinds
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add whisked egg, almond flour and parmesan cheese to a bowl. Mix them until they are well combined.
- Cut each avocado into half. Take out the pit and peel off the skin. Slice each half avocado vertically into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Crush the pork rinds into fine crumbs usinga mini chopper or food processor.
- Wash the avocados with the egg mixture and toss them into the pork rinds. Dip them until all ingredients have been used up. Place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the coating is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the Keto Avocado Fries with any keto-friendly sauce.
- You can make your own keto-friendly sauce, like chipotle mayo, mayonnaise, etc.