For many of us, the morning rush becomes inevitable and breakfast is often skipped, especially when you are running late to work. However, breakfast helps kickstart your metabolism, helping you burn calories and gives you the energy you need throughout the day.
We know it is hard to make a wholesome breakfast while you’re in a rush, that’s why we’re sharing with you an easy breakfast recipe you can do the night before so there’s zero prep in the morning!
What is Overnight Chia Pudding?
This delicious and nutritious breakfast requires just 4 keto-friendly ingredients which are chia seeds, greek yogurt, almond milk, and berries. Chia seeds can absorb up to 10-12 times their weight in liquid, therefore helping you feel fuller for longer and also help curb cravings.
Why choose Overnight Chia Pudding as an easy breakfast?
- Easy to make: no cooking is required
- Easy to prepare: ingredients are easy to find and the mixture can be prepared a night before
- Easy to eat: regardless of time and place
- Easy to keep: it can be stored in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days.
- Easy to achieve your health goals: provides you with a high level of protein, fiber, and omega-3-fatty acids, it’s also low in carbs and calories.