Muffins are one of the best breakfast options for people to grab while they’re on-the-go. However, if you buy muffins at the grocery store or coffee shop, many of them are full of sugar and carbs, making it impossible to meet the requirements of a keto diet. This Keto Strawberry Muffin only contains 2.7 net carbs each!
Keto Strawberry Muffins are gluten-free and keto-friendly. If you really don’t have time in the morning, you can make and store these muffins in the fridge overnight. These muffins are fast and sweet, fulfilling all your cravings at once!
Why Try Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Sweet but nutritious: Strawberries are loaded with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. You can enjoy natural sweetness with a gluten-free muffin.
- Fast but healthy: Keto strawberry muffins are healthy on-the-go snacks. Strawberries can help control your blood sugar levels and prevent heart disease.
- Reduces bloating: Have a muffin and sip on a cup of Wakey Wakey detox tea every morning to give yourself a boost of energy, while reducing tummy bloat. Strawberries are rich in dietary fiber and water, helping you manage your appetite.
How to Store and Keep Keto Strawberry Muffins Fresh
- Best way to keep muffins fresh: Place the muffins without paper cups in an airtight container or ziplock bag. These muffins can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Prevent a sticky top: After baking it, put the muffins on a cooling rack. Wait for an hour and let it fully cool down. This will keep them moisture-free, preventing those sticky tops.
- Enjoy your muffins: Rewarm your muffins by using an oven or microwave.